Monday, October 10, 2011

Off to the Sacramento Fine Art Center to paint portraits in blazing black and white watercolor!

Tonight I will give a watercolor portrait demonstration (painted in Payne's Gray) at thge Sacramento Fine Art Center in front of the members of their watercolor club. I've decided to paint FOUR portraits within my hour alloted time! They are on one full sheet of 140lb cold press Fabriano watercolor paper. I figure as one wash is drying, I can proceed to the next watercolor etc., etc. I do hope that I have not created a quagmire with this idea! We'll see. I'll post my finished four=portrait demo sometime this week. Stay tuned, dear readers.

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

You are brave! Have at it!

Anonymous said...

This is going to be amazing! Can't wait to see, David!