Saturday, March 23, 2013

This Saturday's watercolor workshop at My Studio (Studio L)







From 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M., I taught my workshop students at Studio L how to paint this sunrise over the Yosemite Valley. One has to think out a logical painting progression with most all mediums and especially with water color. If you are part of a watercolor society or club and would like a Lobenberg workshop in your neck of the woods call me at 916-737-2311, and we can talk about the possibility. Enjoy these prog. shots, and if you have any comments or questions, please let me know!

9 comments:

Dianne said...

Wonderful to see the progression of layers!

Dianne said...

Nice

David Lobenberg said...

Your comments went through after all...twice. Thank you. Glad you enjoyed my prog. photos.

Dianne said...

Thanks for letting me know. I may never know what I did right and what I did wrong.

Barbara Muir said...

How fun. Lucky people.

Your fan in Toronto,

Barbara

Cynthia Schelzig said...

oh thanks for the progression shots....I love seeing how you build on each one. Your portrait show is going to be a sell out....wow!

David Lobenberg said...

You are welcomed Cynthia. I like seeing prog. shots from other artists. you can learn a lot!

Michael Mitchell said...

How do you find out about your workshops beforehand instead of after you have blogged them? As a fellow Sacramentan, I would love to know what you have coming up in the next couple of months...

David Lobenberg said...

Mike, Call my studio (Studio L) at 916-737-2311 and leave me your email address. I'll put you on my monthly workshop email newsletter list. Hope to meet you some day!