Friday, December 20, 2013

Recent Developments






I have just been notified that I have passed the first round of a three round judging process for the World Watercolor Competition under the auspices of the French magazine "The World of Watercolour". I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one. Meanwhile, here are three small 11X14 inch watercolor studies that I have just completed. They were all painted on Arches 140lb. cold press paper. The female subject is my fifth study . . . just can't get enough practice! Oh, and one more thing dear readers . . . HAVE A ROLLICKING GOOD AND PROSPEROUS 2014!

4 comments:

Lydie said...

Congrats for this first round :) From France, I wish you all the best for the coming year.

RH Carpenter said...

Congratulations on still being in the running for what could be a very big award! And wishing you much luck (along with your tremendous talent) to win something that will start 2014 off with a really positive BANG :)

David Lobenberg said...

Thank you, Lydie (from France) and happy holidays and a great 2014!

David Lobenberg said...

Hi Rhonda! Your remarks are always appreciated. Here's to a wonderful new year of watercoloring!!